Friday, February 22, 2008

Baby Tomlin

As most of you already know, we are expecting baby number two! Our first Dr's Appointment is this Monday. We are so excited to have another precious miracle to add to our family! Tessa does not fully understand what all this baby business is about but I think she is starting to get a little bit of an idea. We have not been given our official due date but we have figured it to be October 1st. I will know more after our visit Monday.
Love you all and God Bless!

1 comment:

Laura Cline said...

Amanda, I saw you site on Heather's and have been viewing it for a little while now. I am so happy to hear that you all are expecting again! How exciting! Keep posting as things progress. It seems this is the only way I am able to know what's going on these days! Please send my love to the rest of the family. I will pray for you during this pregnancy!

Laura Cline