Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tessa's Birthday @ Toys-R-Us

We took Tessa to pick out some new toys with her birthday money. We were there for an hour and she still did not want to leave!
















Later that night, after bathtime, she got to play with the two toys she picked out. The first thing was a Little People cottage house with a car and a doggie. The second thing she picked out was a Curious George dance mat that makes music when she dances on it. It was cute to watch her!







1 comment:

Alison said...

Hey Amanda,

This is Alison Harris, I am friends and a co-worker with your sister Heather. I also made Tessa's froggie shirt.

I love that she has it on for her birthday shopping trip. I hope that she loves it and so do you. It looks so cute on her! And Heather's matching hairbow is too cute!

Alison Harris
www.maggiemoodesigns.blogspot.com