Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Valentine

I love this holiday! I have always thought it was special and one of my favorite times to tell family and friends how much you love them! As a parent, I love it even more because I get to make fun things for my kids and their friends! Greg thinks I 'overdue" it but it is so fun! Tessa had her school party today and we made cupcakes! She loves to help bake, especially when it is sprinkle time! We also made little goodie bags for all of her classmates. She picked out her own Valentine cards for them and the candy we put in her bag! She felt so special handing them out and giving them all her special cupcakes she made! I love my little Valentine!





1 comment:

Gigi 2008 said...

Beautiful Miss Tessa - Gigi loves you. Will you be my Valentine??