Tuesday, April 7, 2009
It's Easter Time!!!
O.K...so it has been a while since my last post! It seems like I never have the time to get on here and add new things lately! I have been working out at night and this is when I used to update my blog. Anyway, I will try to do better! The kids have gotten so big! I took them both for well visits (6 mo. & 3 yr) and they did so good! Harrison weighs 20 pounds and Tessa weighs 26...how funny is this! They are both doing really well and enjoying our warm weather outside! Not today because it is freezing! Because we could not go outside we made Easter eggs at home! Tessa loved it and Harrison of course was oblivious. We had so much fun and now I have multi-colored fingers for my workout tonight! Here are some pics from our adventure! I am also including some recent pics from this past Sunday of the kids. Happy Easter everyone!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment