I have been considering cutting Tessa's hair short for some time now. It had gotten so long and was beginning to be a pain to deal with...washing, brushing, fixing, brushing again, and so on! I asked her for weeks if she wanted it to stay long or cut it and she kept telling me she wanted it cut like mine. So, after much debating we cut it off! She loves it and did so good for Aunt Angie! I think she looks like a doll and Greg says she looks like she is 5 instead of 3!



Harrison outgrew the weight limit on his infant carrier so we had to buy him a big boy car seat. This and the fact that my arm was breaking trying to carry him around in that thing! He loves his new seat too!


Even as I write this I wonder where the time has gone. It flies by and I want to take it all in so I never forget a moment of it! I love being with my kids everyday and I am so thankful and blessed to be able to do so! Thank you Lord!
No comments:
Post a Comment