Thursday, May 29, 2008

Answered Prayer--Baby Harrison Update

When Greg and I heard that we needed to schedule a second ultrsound for our little boy we were very worried. With Tessa everything was normal and we didn't have any concerns. Now we found out we were having a precious little boy and he may or may not have some problems. For the past two and a half weeks we have prayed daily, multiple times a day, that God would hear the desires of our heart and show us that Harrison was perfect and did not have any problems. We went in today for our 3-D ultrasound appointment with a specialist. I was nervous, apprehensive, scared, and so much more. Greg was calm and at ease. He told me after our first ultrasound that God had spoken to him and that he knew Harrison would be o.k. I am so blessed to have such an amazing, God-seeking husband. I thank the Lord for him daily, faults and all! We had the exam and then had to meet with the Specialist Dr. He told us that the things they were looking at were perfect and that our beautiful baby boy was healthy and well. I cannot tell you what a relief it was to hear those words. Greg was kind of like,"I knew it all along, I told you so!" But as a mom, I needed to hear those words from a professional. I cannot tell you all thank you enough for your prayers and words of encouragement. Never underestimate the power of prayer or God's healing. The Lord is my peace and my joy and today and every day I will praise Him!

No comments: