These pictures are from this morning before we left for our appointment. This is me at 20 weeks pregnant. Notice all of mommy's bracelets Tessa has on one arm! She definitely loves accessories!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
It's A Boy! Introducing Harrison Kale Tomlin
We are having a precious baby boy! Greg was right. He always knows what we are having by the second month. He knew Tessa was girl and he knew this baby was a boy. I never have that instinct. We both are so overjoyed! It is so different thinking about little boy things when we have had Tessa and and all of her girly things............pink everything, bows, dresses, tights, dolls, jewelry, etc. I cannot wait to meet him and see him! We have to go back next month for another ultrasound. There were a few things they wanted to take another look at again. We have been told these things are nothing to worry about and that we have a perfectly healthy baby boy. This second ultrasound is just for precaution. We are praying that the next ultrasound confirms what our Dr. has told us and that we do have a perfectly healthy baby boy. Please keep us and baby Harrison in your prayers! We love you all!
These pictures are from this morning before we left for our appointment. This is me at 20 weeks pregnant. Notice all of mommy's bracelets Tessa has on one arm! She definitely loves accessories!


These pictures are from this morning before we left for our appointment. This is me at 20 weeks pregnant. Notice all of mommy's bracelets Tessa has on one arm! She definitely loves accessories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the name! I cannot wait to meet Mr. Harrison! congratulations!
Love you,
Heather
Congrats Amanda! Boys are so much fun! I am so happy for ya'll. I love that name!!
Hi Mandy. Your photos are so pretty. You always look so radiant while pregnant. Remember it's not fat, it's my grandson! I love you and I cannot wait to hold Mr. Harrison! What a blessing. A boy!!
Love you so much, Mom
Post a Comment