Monday, June 16, 2008

Fun Filled Busy Weekend!

This weekend was so busy for us! Greg and I were out of town on the lake with some friends from Greg's work. We rented a pontoon boat and had fun doing water sports all day on Saturday (I watched everyone of course). We were there with three other couples and it was nice to have adult conversation! However, most of our topics of conversation was our children! Mom kept Tessa for us while we were gone. Thanks so much Mom! Tessa didn't seem to skip a beat because she had so much fun with you! On Sunday, as we were getting ready for church, we received a call that someone wanted to view our house. This is great of course but we had not been home and we were getting ready for church. Instead, we stayed home to spend some downtime with Tessa and clean up before our busy day of visiting for Father's Day began. We had many visits to make and after a long day we were all exhausted!

Tessa and I did get a little bit of time with Greg in the morning before our busy day began. He is such a great father! I knew when we were dating that he would be a good dad because he is so filled with love,life, and adventure! He is the fun dad who is silly and goofy and so loving with Tessa! She adores him and so do I. I cannot wait for Harrison to meet his daddy! We are all blessed to have him in our lives! We love you Greg! Happy Father's Day!



Below are some pictures from lunch yesterday with Greg's family.





Tessa & Will


Ryan, Jackie, & Will


Tessa & Will


Tessa & Grammy


Paw Paw

No comments: