Sunday, December 7, 2008

Busy, Busy Weekend

We had alot going on this weekend! On Friday, Mom came over to watch the kids so Greg and I could go on a date! We ate at Panera and saw Four Christmases. It was a really good movie...some slow parts but still good! I recommend seeing it! Then on Saturday we had my little cousin, Curtis' birthday party! All the kids had a blast and Curtis really had a great party! Then we had haircut appointments for me and Tessa. This is Tessa's first haircut and she did amazing! My step-sister Angie cut her hair and saved some for me for her keepsake box. Then Greg took Tessa to our friends house, Brock & Cynthia Brewer for home worship while Harrison stayed with me while I finished my hair. Next, Harrison and I met the girls for dinner at The Cheesecake Factory in Green Hills! Three of us were celebrating December birthdays. We had so much fun and the food was delicious! Harrison was his sweet calm self, as usual! he is such a good baby! I could take him anywhere with me and not have a care in the world! He is such a blessing to his mommy! This past Wednesday I also had lunch with some of my friends for my birthday! We had fun catching up and seeing all of the kids again! Today we went to church and came home for lunch and naps! We plan to decorate for Christmas tonight! I hope we can get it all done! Here are some pictures from this weekend! I hope all of you had a great weekend too!

Tessa's 1st Haircut


Mom & Harrison

Heather W/Tessa & Isabella

Girls Night Out Dinner @ The Cheesecake Factory

Harrison

Me, Melissa, & Shannon

Heather & Amanda

Adrienne & Ashley

Birthday Lunch @ Cheddar's
Me & The Kiddos

Cole Winters, Heather Miller & Her Daughter Brooklyn, & Wyatt Winters

Melissa Fey & Her Son Brycen & Amy Winters

Amy Winters & Her Boys: Cole & Wyatt

All Of The Kiddos

Tessa Looking @ The Fountain @ Cheddar's

No comments: