That was more than enough for me but Greg decided to get me a full day at the spa gift too! We usually do not give gifts for alot of occasions for ourselves and Valentine's is one of those holidays. However, he told me I deserved it and wanted to give me something special! I LOVED it! I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's weekend with your loved ones too!
On Sunday Tessa's class sang for the whole congregation at the beginning of church. They sand "This Little Light Of Mine". They all did so good and Tessa loved it! She likes to be center of attention...like her daddy:)
When I got to Harrison's room to pick him up this is how I found him. Whenthis boy is tired he just finds a spot and lays down...I already had my camera so I thought I would take this sweet picture of him. Yes...that is an ugly blue bruise on his cheek. The coffee table leg and his cheek got in each other's way:)
No comments:
Post a Comment