Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Trip To Maui

Greg and I leave this Friday for our 11th anniversary trip!!! We have never been anywhere like this and we are so excited!

This is our first time to leave the kids so while we are joyful we are also scared to leave our babies! They will be staying with mom and Arles so I know they will be in good hands!

We will be gone from June 4th through the 12th. We are looking forward to relaxing, reconnecting, and rejuvenation!

We planned the trip last year but Greg's dad was very sick so we postponed it a year. Little did we know we would lose Harry the way we did. The one year mark of his death is June 8th so this trip for Greg will be a mix of emotions to say the least. If you would, please keep Greg and his mom Paula in your prayers this week for it will be a tough milestone for our family.

I will post our pics when we return!

2 comments:

The Cherry Tree 123 said...

This will be so good for ya'll. We went to Maui on our honeymoon. It is so beautiful and definitely romantic!! Where are ya'lll staying? Have a wonderful and relaxing trip!

Amanda said...

We are staying at the Kahana Beach Resort...I am so happy you loved it there! We are really looking forward to seeing the islands!