Happy...is all I can say! Greg and I have always wanted three children ever since I can remember...even dating this is what we talked about. God has given us the desires of our hearts and blessed us again with another precious baby!
We are elated...walking around with permanent grins plastered on our faces! I guess it is because we know how fortunate we are and that this will be our last baby adventure. When I think about the stressful times of having three small children under five I realize that it will not last. The crazy, busy, headaches that come along with being a full time mom are so outweighed by the joy and precious memories we are making!
Right now Tessa loves Hello Kitty, "resting" in mommy and daddy's bed in the mornings, dancing, telling me secrets, and playing hide and seek.
Harrison loves anything Toy Story (the kid is obsessed), his blankie and foofoo,his mommy :), skittles (rarely does he get them--bouncing off the walls, wrestling with daddy, and suckers!!!
We can't wait to see the little personality of the next one!
We are pretty sure we are not going to find out what the gender is of this baby. We did with the other two but since we have one of each...who cares...right!!! Like I said, one last adventure...lets do it all the way!
Aside from the joy...comes a little anxiety. With Harrison we had a really horrible 5 mo ultrasound appointment where we were told we were having a precious baby boy but that he may have a cleft lip and heart issues. He was perfect when he was born...praise God...he is the ultimate healer! But for 4 months we were a nervous wreck.
I am praying now for this baby that there will be no abnormalities detected at all!!! Please join me in this prayer!
Thank you and God bless you and your families!!!
2 comments:
Definitely will be praying for you, my dear! I am so happy for you guys and can't wait to take this journey with you by reading all of your blogs!!!!
So happy for you guys!! Praying for a healthy pregnancy!!! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment