Things are slowly getting better and back to normal since the loss of our baby. I can talk about it without crying now so this is HUGE for me!
The kids have started pre-school and I am so proud of them! They are getting so big and learning so much! I thank God everyday for my sweet angels that he has given to me. They are so special and I am blessed to have them to love.
I have started back working part time as well! This is so good for me right now especially with the kids going to school. I am happy to get back into the work atmosphere somewhat and still be able to stay home with my babies! This in itself is such a blessing.
I have the best family and friends who have lifted us up the past few months. The power of prayer is amazing and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your prayers for our family!!!
I have so many pictures to post fom this summer. I will get them on here soon I hope!
Much Love!
No comments:
Post a Comment