Thursday, September 18, 2008

Baby Harrison Update

Harrison is scheduled to be here in eight days! We are getting really excited to see what our little boy looks like! I have been having a thousand thoughts run through my mind lately. This is part of the reason I have not been sleeping! I am scared, nervous, anxious, happy, blessed, and all of the other feelings that go along with having a child! Greg and I are so grateful to God to have blessed us with our family! We cannot wait to add our second little one! Tessa is getting excited too. She keeps telling everyone Harrison will be here soon! It is too cute. I go for my last scheduled Dr visit on Tuesday before the c-section---Sep. 26th. Everything is going really good right now and I feel great. I hope he decides to stay in there until his scheduled day! We are as prepared as we can be for his arrival. Please keep us in your prayers and I will update evryone on Tuesday after my visit!

No comments: