Saturday, September 13, 2008

Mom's 50th Surprise Birthday Party!

Heather and I have been planning mom's surprise birthday party for months. Heather doing most things because of everything Greg and I have going on right now! Thanks sis for taking charge! It was a family and friends dinner at Stoney River and I think the party was a huge success! Mom was surprised and seemed to really enjoy herself. She got alot of wonderful girts and the food was great! The batteries in my camera kept dying so I did not get two of the most important pictures I wanted! I did not get one of mom and Arles or one of Mom with Heather & myself. I did post some below of what I did get. Doesn't mom just look gorgeous?! I do not think she looks 50 at all! I told her on the way home that I would be so lucky if I looked like her at 50!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! I LOVE YOU!




Mom as a toddler! She was and still is beautiful!


Alyssa & Tessa helping mom open her gifts!

Mom, Aunt Sheila, & Granny





Tessa & Isabella playing!

Tessa at the end of the party!

No comments: