Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Visit, Dr. Appo., Lunch & Pedicure

Tessa had school today and I went on my way to the many things I planned with my free time. First I went to see Harry and check on him. He was having his dialysis today but he looked really good! We talked for a while and then I left to go to my Dr. appointment. Harrison is doing really well and I still am not dilated! My Dr. did tell me that if I were to go anytime from now until our scheduled c-section that they would not stop labor and he would be perfect! I have been having alot of contractions still so hopefully they will not get any worse or stronger so we can keep our date for September 26Th! Next I left and met mom at Barfield's in Hendersonville for lunch. I have not been there before and it was really good. Then we walked over and had our pedicures. I have not had one all summer so my feet were really looking and feeling bad! By the end of our pedicures it was time to pick up Tessa from school. She had a great day and was so happy to see mommy! Below is a picture mom took today.

No comments: