Monday, January 5, 2009

More Christmas Photos

I am way behind on my blogging because of the holidays and a sick family! I am attempting to catch up while both the kids are currently napping! We will see how far I get!

Christmas was wonderful this year except for the fact that Harrison did not feel good all through the Christmas visits! After Christmas we found out he had RSV. Ten days later he was better! Tessa had RSV also but she was 10 months old when she got it and he is only 3 months! We went to the Dr three times in four days, had breathing treatments, blood drawn, oxygen levels monitored, heart rate monitored. etc. After all of this the poor little guy was just worn out! He is feeling better now but he was not himself at all through Christmas. You can tell in some of the photos that he doesn't feel well! Poor baby! We all had a wonderful time with family and friends and we are so blessed! My grandmother had open heart surgery during this time and mom also made an ER visit. Needless to say, we have had alot of health issues lately in our family but everyone is doing much better now! Thank you Lord! Here are some pics through the holiday season! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas this year as we did!





















No comments: