Saturday, January 17, 2009

My Gym & The Kiddos

This weekend has already been so busy! On Friday Heather and I took the kids to My Gym in Hendersonville. I have been trying to find a place I loved for Tessa's 3rd birthday party and I wanted to see what My Gym was all about! It is a great place to take your little ones for classes that have dance, songs, gymnastics, and play time! However, it is not near big enough for our large group of friends and family! We have decided to look elsewhere for Tessa's party but we had such a fun time going to the class on Friday. Here are some pics!

Tessa walking across the bridge.


Harrison playing in his carrier.


Tessa & Isabella on the trampolines.




Of course Tessa wants to sit right in the middle of the group!




Here are some recent pics of the kids!










On a side note, Tessa is doing so good at going to the potty now! That first week is torture and I felt like a monster but now she does great! We haven't had an accident in over a week and she now wears her panties when we go out. She still wears a pull-up at nap time and bed time but otherwise she is in big girl panties! I cannot get over how quickly our little ones grow up!

2 comments:

The Cherry Tree 123 said...

Wow, can't believe how big Harrison is! He is precious!

The Cherry Tree 123 said...

So is Tessa!