Thursday, July 23, 2009

10th Anniversary

It is hard to believe that ten years has already gone by since Greg and I were young 21 year olds who were so in love and ready to be together forever! Little did we know the hard road to come of going to college together, financially struggling, and fighting over the small stuff! Three years later and still in love but needing direction, by the grace of God, we found a wonderful church home and renewed our life and future in living for Him! Since then, our marriage has been so much more than I ever could have imagined it! I do not believe that any marriage can last or stay strong without the Holy Spirit guiding your way and the love of God controlling your hearts! Life can be difficult at times and we all struggle but Greg and I know our God loves us and we find peace in this.

Mom came over bright and early on Friday morning and we left for Memphis. Greg loves Elvis and we always wanted to go to Graceland. It was such a nice drive and we were able to talk, without interruptions, and spend some much needed quiet time together! Graceland was so much fun! Greg of course loved the Trophy building and the car museum but my favorite was the mansion! I just love old homes and the grounds were so beautiful! That night we stayed downtown and went to dinner at this wonderful steakhouse restaurant. We came back the next afternoon to see our babies! We loved our time together but we missed the kids so much! Here are some photos from our trip!







No comments: