It has been a very long time since I have updated my blog! Alot has happened lately in our family. We lost my dear father in law on June 10th. Harrison is named after him. This was a very sad time for us but as Christians we know we have the promise to see him again one day in heaven! We are still fighting the heaviness of it each day but we are getting through it. We had a family vacation in FL and we took Tessa to Disney! She did so good...Harrison stayed with his GiGi. It was just too hot for him! Greg and I have our 10 year wedding anniversary coming up on July 17th! I am so thankful to have the husband I do and to still be in love with him today even more so then when we married! I thank the Lord for this gift and I will treasure it the rest of my life! Here are some recent pics and I will post the FL ones later! I hope you are all doing great!
Greg and I went out to breakfast and then to the shooting range...it was his father's day surprise! The beeds were Tessa's finishing touch to my outfit!


Harrison is getting so big! He is pulling up on everything and crawling like a speed demon!


Fun times at the pool!


July 4th @ The Sugg's Farm

No comments:
Post a Comment