Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sick Little Princess

Tessa is so sick today. I do not think there is anything worse than when your child is sick. You cannot make it better and you feel so helpless. She looked at me today and said "mommy please make my tummy not hurt". AHHHH...This broke my heart into. It is not the first time nor will it be the last that I have to nurture my sick child back to health but it never gets easier. I am thankful for the many days of health that we have had and I know this will pass soon!

Harrison got a nice surprise by getting to stay the afternoon at his GiGi's house! I am grateful for a mom who loves my kids a much as I do and who is willing to help! I want to be that kind of GiGi to my grandkids some day!

1 comment:

Gigi 2008 said...

Thank you Mandy - I love those babies and cannot think of any place I'd rather be than with any one of them!! I am very blessed to have a life where I can help when needed and I love that gift!!! You are an amazing Mom and I know that you will be an amazing Gigi one day too!!!