I too have lost people dear to me and it is a daily struggle to not be sad. Because I am a christian I know that there is hope after death. My loved ones are with Jesus and are rejoicing in their victory with Him! I am so thankful God takes care of us after we pass on...what an awesome thing to look forward to!
Thank you Jesus for peace during our suffering and for loving us so much that you gave your Son for our sin. I am forever grateful and forever yours!
Please remember in your prayers a few people that need it so much right now...The Dalton family, The Garrison Family, The Guthrie Family, and The Ogelsby Family. A long ago friend of mine named Leigh Garrison passed away this morning from Hodgkin's disease. She had been fighting this since her college days. She is now at rest and can find peace. She leaves behind a husband and two small children.
Thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment