Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Baby Harrison Update

Today I went in for a check up and another ultra-sound. The ultra-sound showed that Harrison is perfect and the calcium deposits in his heart were no where to be seen! They have dissolved--Praise God! It showed a head full of hair floating around and that he weighs around 5.12 right now! I have been having alot of Braxton Hicks contractions for about a week and a half now so my Dr. checked me to see if I had dilated any. I have not--thank you Lord! I do not want to go early with him. I want to spend as much mommy and Tessa time as I can! I am excited for him to be here but I want to go to our scheduled c-section date! We have officially scheduled the birth for September 26th! He will be 39 weeks then. I went over a week with Tessa so I have opted to have this little guy early to avoid all of the things that go along with being overdue. Greg was at this appointment with me and he was so excited to see Harrison again! Thank you for all of your prayers for our little boy and his health scares we have been through. We know the power of prayer and God has definitely answered ours for our little boy! Love you all!

No comments: