I am keeping Isabella this week while mom and Arles are in New York. Tessa and Isabella love playing together although they sometimes aggravate too! Today we played at my house and had lunch after Bella's nap. Then we went to Heather's house (a couple of houses down the street!) to play there this afternoon and for a change of scenery. I wonder how Harrison will do in the midst of all of these little girls! Here are some pictures from our fun filled day!
Lunch Time!

Tessa is playing with her animals during Isabella's morning nap.

I caught Isabella behind a chair eating something off of the floor and then spitting it out! How funny is this!



This is one of Isabella's favorite things to do.....play with movie cases.

Here they are playing with Isabella's new playhouse that she got from GiGi for her birthday!




They had to be close to each other playing but did not want to play with the same thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment