Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Day of Letting Go

Today was the day I had to let go of my baby girl. I took Tessa to her first day at Parent's Day Out. She did so much better than I thought she would! She got a little upset at first but when I left she was not crying! My friend Joyell checked on her after I left and she had dropped her little girl off and she said Tessa was playing and not crying at all! I am so happy she is o.k.! I have to tell myself to let go and let God take care of my baby but it is still very hard for me to do! Here are some pictures of Tessa this morning before we left for school.



2 comments:

Jennifer Aldridge said...

But how did you do?? Are you ok? By the way, the couch that is in the back ground of the second pic... The plaid one... I have it too!!!

Amanda said...

Jennifer,
I did o.k. I did the crying before I took her! Greg and I bought that furniture when we got married and we still love it! I hope your girls are doing well in school too!