Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Baby Girl

I have been pretty emotional these days. I have around 6 weeks before Harrison gets here and I am trying to spend the most time with Tessa that I can. I want to take in the innocence, excitement, love, joy, and memories that I see in her and get to share with her every day! I cannot even write this without crying like a baby! Ah! She starts Parents Day Out next Tuesday and it is killing me to even think about it. I know that she and I both need this time but I have a hard time not being with her. Her spirit is so special and I am so grateful to be able to witness her growing up right before my eyes every day. I know that it is natural to feel this way right before your second child is born. I also know that it will probably get harder before it gets better. Harrison is such a blessing to us and we are so excited about him being here soon! I know Tessa will be a great big sister! Keep our family in your prayers during the next few months. We appreciate them so much and we know that God is with us always!


No comments: