This weekend was pretty busy for us. Friday night Heather & I went to the Encores & More consignment sale and did not get home until 11:00 PM! This is so late for me these days. I am usually in bed by at least 9:30. We got alot of great clothes for the girls...after waiting in line for almost two hours! Saturday I cleaned house and Greg worked on Tessa & Harrison's new playhouse/swing set. We finally had the cross ties and gravel finished on Thursday so he could put it all together and set it up. He did a great job! Thanks Daddy! Tessa absolutely LOVES it! We went to church this morning and it was really good today! We came home and ate and now Tessa is napping. Greg went to the hospital to see his dad. Harry is doing pretty good. His recovery is still extremely slow but we are hopeful he will be able to go to rehab soon! Here are some pictures from our weekend.
I haven't taken a picture of my baby bump recently so Greg took one last night.

After Church Pictures



Playhouse/Swing Set

No comments:
Post a Comment