Friday, October 17, 2008
First Day Out
Today I decided it was time for me to venture out of the house and run a few errands. I haven't been anywhere except to the grocery store and pharmacy for over three weeks and have been going stir crazy at the house all day. I had both of the kids and I was really excited to see how this went! Of course I had to go back inside the house a couple of times before we left but I think I did pretty good! Harrison screamed most of the time in the car while Tessa ignored him and sang and watched the Backyardigans. We got gas, went to the bank, to Babies R Us, and then to mom's house for lunch. Harrison fell asleep in Babies R Us so he slept through the bank and on the way to mom's. Tessa obeyed really well today also...unusual for her in a store with toys! All in all I think our first time out went great! Here is a picture of Harrison when we got home. He fell asleep and looked so sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment