Monday, October 20, 2008

Fun Family Weekend!

We had a busy weekend full of fun things! I already told you about my first outing with the two kids on Friday and how well it went! Saturday Tessa and I had a girls day out with Heather & Isabella. We went to Heather's school's Pioneerfest and we had so much fun! The girls got to jump in the inflatables, see ponies, play games, and much more! We all had such a good time together! Aunt Heather had to go on all the inflatable slides with Tessa because I could not take her up.










Later that day, Greg and I took the kids on our first family of four outing to Academy Sports. They both did great in the store except for Harrison's huge blow out diaper! We are still getting used to changing a boy's diaper...much different from a girl! We we left the store we went to mom and Arles' for dinner and to let Tessa & Isabella play. We did manage to get a family picture of the four of us at mom's. Tessa did not want to cooperate but we did get a good shot of her smiling really big!





This weekend I convinced Tessa to put on her Minnie Mouse costume and let me take her picture. She does not like to dress up or put on costumes at all. Last year she was a cheerleader because it feels like reular clothes to her and she doesn't try to rip it off! She will not wear anything that is bulky or has something that goes on her head! I was lucky to get these pictures of her. I think she looks so cute as Minnie Mouse but once again...she will be a cheerleader!




On Sunday we went to church for the first time with Harrison. Greg has been taking Tessa by himself while we were at home these past few weeks. Tessa did not cry when I dropped her off (yeah) and Harrison pretty much slept through Sunday School and the worship service! Getting ready that morning was pretty challenging and we were 20 minutes late but we made it! For our first Sunday out I think we did pretty good!

It was so nice to be out doing things again and it was a bonus that greg was there too! We love our weekends with daddy and cannot wait for Friday to get here again!

No comments: