Below are some pictures of Harrison's second week at home. As you can see, Tessa loves him and is getting used to him being around all of the time! I took him to his two week Dr. appointment this past Thursday and he did really well! He is back up to his birth weight, 8.1, and has grown 1 1/2 inches! He did not like the car ride there too much but I am hoping he grows out of that! We are all doing really well! I am recovering from the surgery alot faster this time than I did with Tessa and that is a blessing! Harrison is sleeping o.k. through the nights giving us at least three hour stretches most of the time. I will post more pictures later!
Amanda - You look so good and it looks like you are doing such a great job as a mommy of two! Good for you! I'm glad things are going so well. What a blessing!! Keep us posted on that blog of yours and I'm dying to hear how your surgery/hospital stay, etc. went.
1 comment:
Amanda - You look so good and it looks like you are doing such a great job as a mommy of two! Good for you! I'm glad things are going so well. What a blessing!! Keep us posted on that blog of yours and I'm dying to hear how your surgery/hospital stay, etc. went.
Post a Comment