I am also posting a three week picture of him and some of Tessa in her new princess gown jammies. She loves gowns these days and was so excited to sleep in her new princess one last night! Grammy (Greg's mom) visited us last night and also brought us dinner. We have been so blessed with such good families and friends who have kept us fed for over two weeks! We love you guys! Thanks so much!
The last picture is of Harrison with stickers all over his head that Tessa put on him! My mom was supervising so no one was hurt! As mom said, this is just the beginning for him! Poor guy!
1 comment:
Your babies are adorable, Amanda. Absolutely adorable! I could eat Tessa with a spoon!!!! I'm so glad to hear that Harrison is sleeping well. It's so funny when you describe what he does at night to let you know he's hungry, b/c Sawyer STILL does the same thing! It's much nicer than being woken up by a SCREAM! ha ha
He still to this day just starts grunting when he's hungry at night. It cracks me up!
Post a Comment