Friday, July 18, 2008

Harry Update

Harry is still in the Surgical ICU and stable. He continues to be on the ventilator and will be for another day or two. The doctors are telling us he is doing really well compared to where he was right before surgery. They say he should be responsive by Monday...meaning grip his hand or blink his eyes. He is still very critical but they are so impressed by the progress he has made. Please continue to pray for his complete recovery. We know it will be a long road but we are so grateful to be able to be where we are right now. The fact that he is still alive is an absolute miracle and we praise God for His hand in this situation! Thank you all for your prayers and we love you so much!

1 comment:

Jennifer Aldridge said...

Amanda, I know that we haven't spoken in years.. but I wanted you to know that I have been keeping up with you and your family and praying for you daily.. actually hourly, since I have been reading about Gregs dad. Just know that you are in my heart, thoughts and prayers.