Harry is now in the ICU at Vanderbilt. He was moved there at lunch time today because his kidneys were not functioning properly. They have him stable and have begun preparing him for the transplant should a liver become available at any time. He is staying as strong as he can and Greg continues to minister to him and pray with him daily. Please remember Greg and Paula through this process. They are physically and emotionally drained. They are both doing really well and I am so glad they have each other for comfort during this time. Thank you for your continued prayers.
1 comment:
You guys have been on my mind recently and I had to share Harry's struggle with my blog readers. I know each of you is going through an extremely rough time, please know that you are in my daily prayers. I've asked my Mother to add Harry and the Tomlin family to the prayer list at her church in Panama City. Keep me updated on Harry, Harrison, Tessa and the rest of the gang. I love you!
Post a Comment