Monday, July 21, 2008
Mom & Harry Update
Mom is now at home and resting. She was released from the hospital at 6:00PM tonight. Her stress test and ultrasounds all looked normal. The doctors did say she had some blockage in her neck arteries and recommended an MRI. She will be going to her neurologist tomorrow morning for more testing. Please continue to remember her in prayer. We all want to know what caused her symptoms in order to prevent any future problems. Harry is still stable at the SICU at Vanderbilt. They removed him from the ventilator today but decided tonight to put him back on it because he was having some congestion and he seemed pretty strained without it. He continues to make small progress everyday. Please continue to pray for his full recovery. Thank you again so much for your prayers. They mean so much. Last night the Lord lead me to these verses: James 5:13a & 15a. 13a)"Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. 15a)And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up." We love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you Mandy. I love those passages too. Don't worry about me, you know how tough I am. Take care of your beautiful family and baby Harrison. I ask God's blessings on my family and pray for healing on all. I love you, Mom
Post a Comment