Today is our 9 year wedding anniversary! It seems like we have always been together because I cannot remember or imagine a time without him! I have the most wonderful husband in the world! I am so thankful God had planned it all out for us specifically to be together and share our lives with each other! Greg had said all he wanted for our anniversary was for his dad to get the transplant and be on the road to recovery! He got his wish and he is so thankful! Today I rejoice in life, perfect healing, family, and our loved ones who are amazing prayer warriors. Without you guys our lives would not be so blessed! We love you!
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary Sis! Love you!
OH MY GOODNESS....9 years! That's awesome...I can remember that day like it was yesterday...us getting our hair done, getting dresses at the church...such great times. I am thankful that you and Greg found each other, you are perfect together! I am also thankful for the great news on Harry...the power of prayer! The prayers will continue for Harry and the rest of the family...please send my hugs and kisses to Paula and Greg and Miss Priss...I wish I could be there to give you a big ole hug. Love you lots, Lana
Post a Comment