Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Baby Harrison, Mom, & Harry Update

I went for my 30 week check up today and Harrison is doing great and right on schedule. My diabetes test came back negative and that was wonderful news! I am going every two weeks now and will soon be going weekly. At my 34 week check up I will have another ultrasound to see Harrison's heart and hopefully the calcium deposits will be completely gone! Tessa went with me again to this visit and she did so well! The last visit she was afraid of the heart beat machine but this week she sat beside me on a stool and helped my doctor turn the machine on. She was so excited! She said she was there to hear Harrison's heart beat in mommy's tummy. It was too cute. Her little voice is adorable! Everything seems to be right on track and Greg and I cannot believe he will be here so soon!

Mom is doing a little better. She is still tired and not 100% back to her normal self. Harry has been moved to isolation due to the pneumonia he developed yesterday. He seems to be stable and his new liver is still working. He is just very weak. Please continue to lift mom, Harry , and Baby Harrison up in your prayers!

1 comment:

Lana said...

I am so happy to hear that your little man is doing good and right on schedule! I enjoy reading your blog to keep updated on how everyone is doing...Harry is on my mind constantly! He's a fighter, for sure! Take care and I'll talk to you soon! Love you, Lana